- All-New Range Rover Sport to be revealed in a ground-breaking live drive through the streets of New York
- Land Rover’s fastest, most responsive and agile vehicle to date
- Transformational on-road dynamics with world’s best all-terrain performance gives unrivalled breadth of capability
- Features Land Rover’s premium lightweight architecture
- Event on 26 March 2013 to be broadcast live to audiences around the world
- Unique film produced, which will form part of live reveal sequence
- Film features the All-New Range Rover Sport alongside an iconic British actor
Anticipation is building for the global premiere of the all-new Range Rover Sport on 26 March 2013. The all-new Range Rover Sport will be driven through the streets of Manhattan in a ground-breaking live event which will preview the new vehicle’s transformed on-road dynamics and unrivalled breadth of capability.
The all-new Range Rover Sport will be revealed on the eve of the 2013 New York Auto Show (26 March) at 19:30 EDT. The event will be broadcast to audiences around the world via a special microsite. Guests must register on www.newrangeroversport.com to receive their personal invitation to view the reveal and be the first to receive news and information about 2013′s most exciting new vehicle.
Those tuning into the live broadcast will be treated to ‘the best seats in the house’ and be able to select a range of camera angles and viewing points from which to watch the reveal. There will also be extra exclusive content available on the site including a special live broadcast post the reveal. This programme will feature interviews with those responsible for the Range Rover Sport’s driving dynamics, innovative technology and design.
Land Rover has also worked with a Hollywood director and production company to create a unique reveal – both to a live audience in New York and via a global online broadcast. The dynamic, fast paced drive will feature the all-new Range Rover Sport – Land Rover’s fastest, most responsive and agile vehicle ever – along with a very special and very British Land Rover ambassador. It is fitting that the event takes place in New York City, as the New York metropolitan area is the largest Range Rover Sport market in the world.
John Edwards, Land Rover Global Brand Director said: “The all-new Range Rover Sport is highly anticipated. The new Sport will not only be the most dynamic Land Rover to date but also the most technology packed and its new, all-aluminium lightweight architecture results in reduced CO2 and improved fuel economy. I look forward to sharing full details on the 26 March 2013.”
Join the conversation at facebook.com/LandRover or on Twitter via #NewRangeRoverSport
This news story is courtesy of Land Rover UK.