A high friction pad designed for general replacement use on cars, vans and SUV's (4x4s).
Using shimmed, chamfered and slotted technology and incorporating EBC’s unique BRAKE-IN coating for super quick pad bed-in.
EBC black coded brake pads are a high friction premium quality friction material approved to ECE R90 brake safety regulations and as such are an exact equivalent to original equipment pads fitted to your vehicle from the factory - but for far less money.
Don’t let the lower price point cloud your view of this superb quality product, these pads will stop your vehicle as fast as any original equipment pad and faster than most aftermarket pads. One brilliant feature of EBC R90 pads is their ability to completely eliminate brake judder and these pads will actually COMPENSATE for mild brake judder after 300-400 miles of use. Nominal friction co-efficient 0.46 with minimal rotor damage and similar dust to original parts.
Disc wear is reduced by up to 50% with the EBC material compared to more abrasive semi metallics. It is common to replace the rotor with every pad change on some OE parts but with EBC it is quite common to see one rotor last TWO sets of pad lifetimes, offering significant savings. This does NOT mean that the EBC pads wear quickly either.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
> New AF42/66 friction material which completely eliminates brake judder and produces a high friction long lasting brake pad.
- Unique powder coat finish to both pad and back plate gives lifetime resistance to corrosion and prevents moisture ingress.
- Unique Brake-In surface coating provides instant brake efficiency on installation and conditions the brake rotor removing glaze, black spotting etc from disc surface.
- All pads feature centre line slot which prevents heat expansion cracks and reduces brake noise.
- All pads feature edge chamfers which have major technical benefits; Significant reduction in brake noise, Prevents ‘edge lifting’ under left and right extremities of pad which can cause corrosion ingress and eventual pad de-bond, Can extend pad life by virtue of improved pad efficiency
- Every pad in the Ultimax range features factory fitted noise reduction shims.
Brand EBC Ultimax Pads OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Stock Item - usually ready for despatch Part Number DA3310 Vehicle For Defender
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £15.00 exc VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
Except 07, 08 & 09 are codes that are £20.00 exc VAT (£24.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries