Bilstein B6 Shock Absorber Kit With Ride Control | Defender TD5 / Puma
- Defender: TD5 and Puma
N.B - This product is classed as hazardous goods. Therefore we are unable to ship outside of the UK.
The Bilstein B6 shock absorber is the perfect solution if you require more dampening power and efficiency in your suspension setup, including under heavier loads; but don't require a full all-out sports model.
Bilstein B6 shock absorbers are fully road-tested for road handling capability and endurance.
- Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and sportiness without additional spring changes such as lowering your vehicle
- Bilstein gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology
- Road-tested by Bilstein and fine-tuned
- No German TUV registration required
Bilstein RideControl® - Pure individuality. We know that driving is an individual experience where every driver has a personal expectation for a suspensions system's performance. Bilstein RideControl® allows drivers to reconfigure suspension settings on-the-fly, simply by pushing a button on the dashboard. By activating 'Sport' mode, you get thrilling driving dynamics from the start and even through the tightest turns.
|Brand||Bilstein B6 Yellow|
|OEM / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|
|Lead Time||Special Order - 1-2 days|