Car Roof Tents
The Front Runner Roof Top Tent is 1.3m (4.3') wide roof top tent that is 2.4m (7.9') long when unfolded. Camp safely off the ground, using your vehicle for elevation. The super low profile 200mm (7.87“ excl. ladder) reduces wind resistance. This tent is the lowest profile roof top tent on the market and only weighs 40kg (88.18lbs).
- The tent sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable rooftop sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 40kg.
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
- Unobstructed views out of all windows.
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out.
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE! To mount any Roof Top Tent to the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack you will need the Front Runner Tent Mount Kit or the Front Runner Tent Mount Kit - Tall
1 x Tent
1 x Flysheet
1 x Aluminium ladder
1 x Mattress
1 x Tent Cover
1 x Rod kit
1 x Mounting studs kit
Body of Tent: Oxford tent fabric (400D). A special Oxford tent fabric, PVC coated heavy-duty poly cotton.
Rain Fly: 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric.
Mattress:51mm (2") High-Density foam standard with removable washable canvas cover.
Cover: 1000D PVC.
Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim. Tan mattress cover.
Product Dimensions (excl. Ladder):
3400mm (134") W x 1350mm (53") H x 1400mm (55") D
1250mm (49") D x 1350mm (53") W x 200mm (7.87") H/ 300mm (12") H incl. ladder
1150mm (45.3") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
2055mm (80.9") L x 350mm (13.8") W x 90mm (3.5") H
1255mm (49.4") L x 1355mm (53.3") W x 310mm (12.2") H
Total weight of all components: 43kg (93lbs)
Brand Front Runner OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Out of Stock Part Number TENT031
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £15.00 exc VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
Except 07, 08 & 09 are codes that are £20.00 exc VAT (£24.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries
Add Your Review
Write Your Own Review