Since many of today's new jerry cans vary ever so slightly in size (due to manufacturing discrepancies), most fuel can mounting systems fail to secure the cans properly. There is often wiggle room between the carrier and the can, and that gap, however slight, causes rattle and wear. What's the point in strapping down your cans if they aren't truly secure? The Front Runner jerry can holders offer a smart no rattle no wear solution.
- The adjustable locking steel clasp means your cans can be secured firmly in place over a lifetime of off-road abuse.
- The new bolt on top strap means provides greater convenience when removing the jerry can.
- For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
- The steel strap downs cover the jerry can cap.
- Add your own padlock and you'll never have to worry about stolen fuel while on the road.
- Made of black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel and is designed to easily bolt to the Front Runner Roof Racks using the flat slotted slats in the rack.
- Can be bolted to any flat surface and can be used in a wide variety of applications such as mounting to pickup truck beds or other brand roof racks.
- No drilling required.
1x Jerry can holder base
2x Latch catch
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
480mm (18.9") L x 335mm (13.2) W x 345mm (13.6") H
480mm (18.9") L X 335mm (13.2") W x 50mm (2") H
Latch Buckle Dimensions:
45mm (1.8") W x 185mm (7.3") H
45mm (1.8") W x 3mm (0.1") Thick
Cross Strap Dimensions:
330mm (13") L x 45mm (1.8") W
For use with 20l / 5.3 gallon NATO/Wedco style military cans. Will not work with Scepter style cans.
Brand Front Runner OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Special Order - 5-7 Days Part Number JCHO004
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £15.00 exc VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
Except 07, 08 & 09 are codes that are £20.00 exc VAT (£24.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries
Add Your Review
Write Your Own Review