This 2 piece locking bracket easily bolts to the side of your Slimline II Roof Rack Tray for a rattle-free, off-road tough jack carrying solution. Fits all size Hi-Lift jacks.
- Made of heavy gauge 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Lockable. Uses small wire locks such as the Master Lock Luggage Lock model 4688D.
- Consists of two (2) brackets - one to hold down the jack handle and the other to secure the base.
- Mounts easily to the side rails of the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Fits all size Hi-Lift Jacks.
1x Handle bracket
1x Base bracket
Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Brand Front Runner OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Special Order - 5-7 Days Part Number JADA010
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £15.00 exc VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
Except 07, 08 & 09 are codes that are £20.00 exc VAT (£24.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries