LOF Series 3, 10″ Front brake kit (1971 to 1980/1)
- Series 2 & 3: 10" SERIES 3 ONLY (UPTO 1980/1)
LOF like to do everything better and set out to make the best!
2 major things they corrected in the LOF kit:
The Concentricity or 'Roundness' of the LOF drums, they have managed to make the 10" Series drums to a maximum tolerance of 40 microns concentricity and 50 microns run out, this is tighter than any manufacturer of brake drums ever!
The Shape and precision match of the Brake shoes to suit the drums, with a brake compound designed to avoid against squeaking and juddering!
All Series owners will know what LOF mean! In addition, we fitted the shoes with a solid correctly shaped post rivet for spring retention, you will know cheaper brands have a straight cut rivet that tends to fall out!
For complete transparency we would like to inform you that the LOF Series 3 Drums and shoes are made in Scandinavia, Europe, with a keen eye on quality!
So whats included in the kit?
- 2x LOF 10" wide stud (S3) Drums
- 4x LOF 10" Series brake shoes - (Ferodo Shoes being used where needed - due to supply delay)
- 1x LH Delphi brake cylinder Part 243296
- 1x RH Delphi brake cylinder Part 243297
- 6x Drum retaining screw Part 1510
- 2x Shoe spring 503981
- 2x Shoe spring 218983
- 1x RTC3176 Adjuster kit
|OEM / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|
|Lead Time||Stock Item - usually ready for despatch|
|Vehicle For||Series 2 & 3|