The ROADspec is designed specifically for your Daily road going truck. If you do a bit of towing now and then, perhaps some light green laning or just use your truck as your commuter then the ROADspec has everything you need to keep you going for years to come. It’ll even take mildly tuned motors that have a little extra poke than standard! (Pedal Weight not noticeably Heavier than original)
Perfect for Vehicles with Stock/Stage1 Map/ 400NM /180BHP
- LOF HD Friction Material
- 1x 3 stage pre-dampened sprung driven plate
- 1x LOF Solid flywheel
- 1x LOF TD5 Clutch cover
- 1x High Quality Plastic Release Bearing
- 1x G90 High Temp Assembly Grease
- 6x Clutch Cover Bolts
- 1x CNC Wire formed anti-rattle wire spring clip
- 1x CNC Wire formed Pushrod clip
- 1x Spigot bush OEM
- 1x Fork bush OEM
- 8x Flywheel bolts
- Pedal Weight no Heavier than original
LOF Clutches has worked to develop the best Solid Mass Flywheel kit for the Td5 Discovery and Defender. We have engineered this product to give no nasty vibration which is a first on the Land Rover Td5 market!
What makes our Solid Mass Clutch kit so different?
- Our LOF flywheel is the exact same weight as the original Dual Mass Flywheel.
- Our Sprung centre has been designed to match the dampening as given by the original Valeo dual mass flywheel.
- LOF flywheel will allow the use of a standard length FTC5200 release bearing, Or our EXTREMEspec heavy duty release bearing!
- Our solid mass clutch kit uses our LOF Td5 clutch kit, giving you the highest quality components without compromise.
- Cheaper than a Valeo / LUK Dual mass flywheel
- More reliable than the original DMF / Lasts a lifetime!
We have tested these clutch kits using vehicles remapped by tuning companies, all with great success and widely accepted as the best solution by Land Rover re-mappers worldwide!
Brand LOF Clutches OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Stock Item - Usually Ready for Despatch Part Number ROADTD5SMF Vehicle For Discovery 2
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £10.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £15.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £20.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries
There are no reviews for this product