The POWERspec is the next stage up, ideal if you use your Land Rover as a work horse. If you tow regularly or carry any extra weight like expedition trucks do then this is the spec for you. It’ll handle highly tuned road monsters or hard worked off-roaders all day long. If you want reliability and drivability from your mapped motor the POWERspec will keep you moving forward! (Pedal Weight not noticeably Heavier than original)
Perfect for vehicles with a Stage2 map/ 450NM / 200 BHP
(Above 450 NM we suggest keeping the dual mass flywheel)
- LOF HD Friction Material
- 1x 3 stage pre-dampened sprung driven plate
- 1x LOF Solid flywheel
- 1x LOF TD5 Clutch cover
- 1x LOF EXTREMEspec HD Release bearing
- 1x G90 High Temp Assembly Grease
- 6x Clutch Cover Bolts
- 1x CNC Wire formed anti-rattle wire spring clip
- 1x CNC Wire formed Pushrod clip
- 1x Spigot bush OEM
- 1x Fork bush OEM
- 8x Flywheel bolts
- Pedal Weight no Heavier than original
LOF Clutches has worked to develop the best Solid Mass Flywheel kit for the Td5 Discovery and Defender. We have engineered this product to give no nasty vibration which is a first on the Land Rover Td5 market!
The LOF Solid mass flywheel kit has been in testing for the last 12 months before release, having being tested by some of the Uk and Europe’s most highly regarded Independent Land Rover Specialists, you can rest assured that this is the best solution on the market to fix a worn out Valeo dual mass flywheel!
What makes our Solid Mass Clutch kit so different?
- Our LOF flywheel is the exact same weight as the original Dual Mass Flywheel.
- The LOF Sprung centre has been designed to match the dampening as given by the original Valeo dual mass flywheel.
- LOF flywheel will allow the use of a standard length release bearing, including our EXTREMEspec heavy duty release bearing!
- This solid mass clutch kit uses our LOF Td5 clutch kit, giving you the highest quality components without compromise.
- Cheaper than a Valeo / LUK Dual mass flywheel
- More reliable than the original DMF / Lasts a lifetime!Want a complete kit even cheaper? Check out https://www.paddockspares.com/roadspec-td5-clutch-kit-and-solid-mass-flywheel-kit-1.html
We have tested these clutch kits using vehicles remapped by tuning companies, all with great success and widely accepted as the best solution by Land Rover re-mappers worldwide!
Brand LOF Clutches OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Stock Item - Usually Ready for Despatch Part Number POWERTD5SMF
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £15.00 exc VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
Except 07, 08 & 09 are codes that are £20.00 exc VAT (£24.00 inc VAT) per 30kg parcel.
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries
There are no reviews for this product