T1000-145 Severe Duty Winch - Synthetic Rope | 24V
The T1000 range of “Severe Duty” Warrior Winches were originally designed as highly advanced prototypes for military application, where the ability to perform in severe climates and the harshest environments imaginable are an essential prerequisite.
After successful operations in the field & following many plaudits at last year’s Defence and Security Equipment International Expo, the decision was made to allow the T1000 range to become widely available for general use.
The T1000 could be a complete game changer as it is a more than capable solution for any Industrial, Commercial or Military applications requiring a truly fully functional battle ready unit, or for those individuals who just demand the ultimate beast of a Warrior on their truck.
Like its namesake, T1000 series is undoubtably one of the most the most advanced and durable machines on the market, it really is the best of the best.
- IP68 Rated Military Grade Winch & Control Box.
- Revolutionary external brake, designed to ensure there is no critical heat build-up in the drum, which could damage the integrity of Armortek synthetic ropes.
- This external brake is also more capable of lowering and holding a vital load than standard brakes.
- Special Lithium Grease ensures operation in extreme temperatures.
- Hardened 3 stage planetary gears for reliability & efficiency.
- A Chemical and corrosion resistant Powder Coat.
- Trident 2.4G Wireless Remote
- Aluminium Hawse Fairlead
- Stainless steel fittings as standard.
|Rated Line Pull||14500 lbs (6577 kgs)|
|Motor||124V : 5.7kW / 7.6hp|
|Drum Size - Dia x L||63 x 217mm
(2.48 x 8.5 in)
|Cable - Dia x L||11mm x 20m
(0.43 in x 65.6 ft)
|Dimensions||612 x 160 x 259mm
(24.1 x 6.3 x 10.2 in)
|Mounting Pattern||254 x 114.3mm
10 x 4.5 in
|Weight kg||37.5kg (82.6 lbs)|
|Layer of Rope/Cable||Line Pull: lbs(kgs)||Rope on drum ft(m)|
|1||14500 (6577)||14.4 (4.4)|
|2||11177 (5070)||33.1 (10.1)|
|3||9093 (4124)||56.1 (17.1)|
|4||7664 (3476)||75.4 (23.0)|
|Line Speed 12v|
|Line Speed 24v|
|0||29.5 (9.0)||31.1 (9.5)||65||40|
|5000 (2268)||11.8 (3.6)||13.8 (4.2)||210||115|
|10000 (4536)||5.9 (1.8)||7.5 (2.3)||300||190|
|14500 (6577)||3.9 (1.2)||5.2 (1.6)||405||260|
|OEM / Aftermarket||Aftermarket|
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty|
|Lead Time||Special Order - 1-2 days|