1. 14mm hard-chromed piston rod for maximum strength and long life.
2. Excellent sealing system to insure longevity and prevent leakage, as well as corrosion and dust penetration.
3. High viscosity superior grade oil giving constant damping throughout temperatures range of -40deg to 120deg for better damping control in off-road conditions and tough climate areas.
4. Synthetic material floating piston with low friction sealing, improves damping response.
5. Metal dirt shield (gives better protection to the rod than plastic dirt shield).
6. New self-lubricating aluminium rod guide provides excellent wear resistance.
7. The self-adjusting working piston, with spring-steel valving discs, precisely regulates oil flow for optimum compression and rebound control.
8. 46mm single tube with large oil volume for better cooling.
9. Pressurised nitrogen gas - separated from the superior grade oil by a specially designed, close tolerance, floating piston - offering an instantaneous response on damping and a noise reduction.
10. The 2mm thickness tube wall to drastically reduce the damage provoked by stones or external blows.
Brand Monroe OEM / Aftermarket Aftermarket Warranty 12 Months Warranty Lead Time Stock Item - usually ready for despatch Part Number M6437 Vehicle For Discovery 1
We despatch parcels worldwide on a daily basis. Here is a guide to some of the services we offer. For full information regarding our delivery services please view our Delivery page.
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT), Express Service: £10.00 exc VAT (£12.00 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE, Express Service: £5.00 exc VAT (£6.00 inc VAT)
UK Islands & Northern Ireland
Orders less than £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: £16.00 exc VAT (£19.20 inc VAT)
Orders over £50.00 exc VAT (£60.00 inc VAT). - Economy Service: FREE £8.00 exc VAT (£9.60 inc VAT)
Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands: £10.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy*, Spain***: £15.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal**, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden: £20.00 exc VAT per 30kg parcel with a £15.00 exc VAT customs and duties charge per order.
SIZE RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
** Not including Madeira and Azores.
*** Not including Balaerics and Canaries
For my type of driving, is very good!
Review by alberto cecchinato